Sewage Cleanup Services
Sewage spills are more than gross. They also pose a health hazard. If you've encountered a sewage spill in your home or place of business, Win Win Emergency Restorations Corporation can handle it. Whether the sewage spill resulted from a toilet overflow or a clogged sewer pipe, the ensuing mess is never pleasant. Immediate removal of the contaminating fluids and thorough sanitation of all affected areas is needed to maintain the health of the building and remove the threat of bacterial growth.
Call for Immediate Response
Sewage Contamination Experts
Water damage that contains sewage is also known as "black water damage". It is considered a Category 3 (the most extreme) classification of water damage by the IICRC. Black water can pose serious health concerns because raw sewage spreads disease such as hepatitis and salmonella. Win Win Emergency Restorations Corporation specializes in cleaning up black water. Regular water damage restoration is not sufficient to resolve sewage damage. Call Win Win Emergency Restorations Corporation to restore your home or office after a sewage spill at (678) 257-7421.
all health guidelines.
When you call (678) 257-7421 for sewage cleanup, you will receive:
- Rapid action: Quick arrival to the scene to assess the extent of damage
- Safety first: All personnel use proper protective gear, and will contain the area
- Contamination Elimination: Any items that cannot be fully cleaned and disinfected will be removed
- Sanitization: All affected areas will be disinfected and fully cleaned
- Prevention: The area will be completely dried to prevent mold and fungus growth
- Restoration: Your property will be returned to original condition
Prompt Sewage Cleanup Service
We are often called to handle emergency sewage cleanup situations by local businesses. Heavy customer traffic results in heavy bathroom usage and frequent plumbing problems. With Win Win Emergency Restorations Corporation's rapid response team in place, your downtime will be minimized. We'll quickly remove the sewage, contaminate all affected surfaces and eliminate sewage odors to get your bathroom back to it's fully functioning freshness.