Bathroom Flood Restoration
Is your bathroom flooded? Whether someone left the bathroom while the tub was being filled and forgot to turn it off, or a clogged toilet has erupted in your bathroom, if you have a bathroom flood emergency, Win Win Emergency Restorations Corporation has the remedy. Immediate action is a must to minimize permanent damage to the structures of your building and to prevent the growth of mold and mildew behind the walls and under flooring. Win Win Emergency Restorations Corporation has provided skilled and prompt remediation services for flooded bathrooms for more than 15 years. Call the restoration experts now at (678) 257-7421.
24/7 Emergency Service
What to Do If Your Bathroom Has Flooded
If you are experiencing a flooded bathroom, take these steps right away:
- Turn off the water source. There are individual shut off valves for toilets and sinks behind the fixtures. If this doesn't work, you'll have to turn off the main water shutoff valve for the building.
- Turn off all electricity running to your bathroom from your circuit breaker panel if there is significant flooding
- Call (678) 257-7421 to deploy the damage restoration team from Win Win Emergency Restorations Corporation. Our skilled teams are standing by, fully equipped to handle your water emergency.
Common Causes of Bathroom Flooding
There are many reasons a bathroom may flood. With so many water-carrying pipes converging in such a small area, problems are bound to happen, especially in older homes with pipes that may be corroding. The most common problems we at Win Win Emergency Restorations Corporation receive calls about include
- Toilet overflows or other toilet malfunctions
- Flooding problems due to neglect, such as filling a sink or tub and leaving the room without turning off the faucet
- Clogged drains and pipes. Whether from too much tissue in the toilet, or hair clogging sink and bathtub drains
If you have experienced a water emergency in your bathroom, first turn off the water at its source, then call (678) 257-7421 to speak with a flood damage specialist. We'll walk you through the immediate steps necessary to prevent further damage to your home as we dispatch a crew to begin the process of water removal and drying out.